Resepi: Moist Chocplate Brownies
Moist Chocolate Brownies
(Makes 36 squares)
1 ½ cawan (185 g) plain flour
¼ cup (30 g) cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 ½ cawan (205 g) chopped roasted macadamia nuts
125 g butter
200 g dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup (250 g) caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup (90 g) sour cream
150 g (5 oz) dark chocolate
½ cup sour cream
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup of the nuts and make a well in the center.
- Place the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- Stand the bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure it is not touching the water.
- Stir until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and add the sugar, eggs and sour cream.
- Beat with a wire whisk until the ingredients are well combined and smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the well in the dry ingredients.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir until well combined, but do not overbeat.
- Spread the mixture in to the tin.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Cool the brownies in the tin.
To make the topping:
- Put the chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- Half fill a saucepan with water and bring to boil.
- Remove from the heat and place the bowl over the pan, making sure it is not touching the water.
- Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove the bowl from the pan and leave for 2 minutes.
- Add the sour cream and beat with a wire whisk until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Spread the topping over the cooled brownies and sprinkle with the remaining macadamia nuts.
- Allow the topping to set before cutting the brownies into squares.
- Use pecans or walnuts in place of macadamia nuts.
- Or turn the brownies into delicious dessert by cutting into slightly larger squares and serving warm, sprinkled with icing sugar and topped with thick cream or a scoop of ice cream.
Posted at Sunday, September 11, 2005 by nurdia
|2013 moncler jacket |
December 22, 2012 07:20 AM PST
This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.,136812,http://rempahratus.blogdrive.com/archive/1262.html
|Moncler Love |
September 26, 2012 04:43 AM PDT
This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.,667887,http://rempahratus.blogdrive.com/archive/1262.html
|2012 Michael Kors bags |
September 21, 2012 09:46 AM PDT
It's so nice to have you do all of the research for us. It makes our decision making so much easier!! Thanks.,573928,http://rempahratus.blogdrive.com/archive/1262.html
|birkenstock sandals |
September 20, 2012 08:14 PM PDT
Love those! I enjoy following your posts on facebook and rss!,764677,http://rempahratus.blogdrive.com/archive/1262.html
July 10, 2012 11:02 PM PDT
Hi, My name is christine,and I am one of the owners of Futures Best Nursery Academy in Fort Lee.I would like to Let you know about our summer program. Each week has a " theme", for example our first week, July 5th-9th is western week. One day will be having square dance lessons another will be making a wagon and so forth. We also have picnic days and sprinkler days daily. Please feel free to call or stop by to see all the other creative and exciting things we have in store for our kids this summer.,986463,http://rempahratus.blogdrive.com/archive/1262.html